So we’ve been tagged. No, not vandalized. The Budgeting Babe tagged me to answer some questions, and ruined a perfectly good 3-day weekend. (just kidding)
Here are the rules:
- Post these rules
- Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you
- Create 11 questions for the people you tag
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post
- Let them know you tagged them.
Okay, let’s move on to the questions:
- Big or small, name one financial mistake you’ve made. – This one’s easy. I got a payday loan. I wrote a hilarious story about it for ImpulseSave so that I could win a contest. I lost.
- What is the charity nearest and dearest to your heart? – I am a big believer in making high-quality education available to kid who don’t normally have the opportunity to get it. As such, I have tutored for and donated to organizations that further this goal (anonymity is kinda important, but you get the idea).
- What’s the best financial advice you ever got? – “It’s only work.” – My mom.
- If someone gave you $1,000 today and you had to spend it on something OTHER than paying down debt or investing it, what would you do with it? – iPad. It’s an irrational want since I have an iPhone and a MacBook, Her has an iPod Touch.
- What’s your favorite meal? – Whatever my mom cooks.
- What is the farthest you’ve ever run? – 13.1 miles. Before that it was probably 2 miles and away from the cops.
- Where is one place you’d like to visit? – Machu Picchu. South America seems so far but really isn’t.
- Name one item on your bucket list. – Sail around the Greek islands as a part of a flotilla (group of boats that help each other in the journey).
- Could you live on half your income? – If Her quit her job, then we’d be able to live off of my income. If I quite my job, I think we’d have to consider some severe austerity measures.
- What did you spend yesterday? – Nothing. But my wife, Her….
- Are you financially independent? – Nah.
Now I have to pick 11 people to answer questions that I make up? Oooookay. Here goes: Newlyweds on a Budget, Couple Money, Fiscally Chic, Minting Nickels, Broke Newlyweds, Shopping Detox, Graduated Learning, See Debt Run, 3 Thrifty Guys, Don’t Quit Your Day Job, and Well Heeled. Tag, bitches.
Answer these questions:
- Have you ever been ripped off and for how much?
- Do you have pets? Are they awesome?
- What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Why are most childrens musicians terrible?
- What’s the most offensive thing about the $5 bill?
- Prior to Jeremy Lin’s current basketball greatness, he was staying on his brother’s couch because he didn’t have a definitive contract with the New York Knicks. Was the couch long enough to fit an out-stretched Jeremy Lin?
- What’s the least you’ve purchased with $100?
- What’s a reasonable amount of money to spend at a strip club?
- How much do you tip the bartender? Really? That’s it?
- How much would you pay for the perfect hamburger?
- Is an iPad worth it?
Go forth and answer and entertain me!