The air is crisp, leaves are changing color, and Starbucks managed to prevent a shortage of pumpkin spice lattes. Ah fall.
I hope that you’re enjoying your fall and also enjoying what we’ve been posting on the blog. Abby is signed up through the rest of the year so expect to read much more of her excellent writing. We think that the giveaway contest with SavingsAdvice.com went well, and they’re making some changes for the future that we’re excited about. Definitely plan to see some giveaways in the future.
Around the pfblogosphere I’ve had my eye on some articles on relationships and finances that I think you’d like to read.
The Simple Dollar has been posting as a part of his “365 Ways to Live Cheap” series some articles on money and marriage. While we don’t always see eye-to-eye, I thought these were of interest:
- Give Your Marriage the Care and Feeding It Needs
- Realize Money Doesn’t Heal a Marital Problem
- Be Completely Honest with Your Partner About Money Issues
- Have Regular Talks About Your Financial Situation
- Encourage Your Partner’s Frugality
- Show Your Love Frequently Instead of Something Big Once in a While
- Make Sure You’re on the Same Page When It Comes to Children
And here are some tweets that link to articles on relationships and finances (RSS readers need to click through). Have a great weekend!