This weekend is Mother’s Day weekend. I didn’t realize that I’d have to do stuff for TWO mothers after our kid was born. Argh. Luckily Her wants to do something low-key.
This year my mom made brunch reservations, waited for me to ask her to brunch, and then told me where we were going. Awesome. Here’s a few more links to my mom’s craziness:
- How Much Do You Tell Your Parents?
- Give Us Advice On How To Help Her Out With My Mom
- Keeping Up With The Joneses: Mom’s Ring Finger
- (Un)Happy Mother’s Day
- My Parents Keep Up With The Joneses
- Raise your children to rely on them – Asian Culture And Finances
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a Twitter roundup because I’ve been really busy at work and haven’t been too active on Twitter. Here’s some of my favorite tweets from the past month or so.
Have a great weekend!