Looking back at our goals, it seems like we’ve managed to (mostly) successfully achieve most of them. That doesn’t mean we didn’t have some fun along the way! Without further ado, here are some of the fun things we’ve posted about that we’ve done with our money:
- Bought drinks for all of our friends with our rewards card, but of course were reimbursed by said friends for their portion of the bill
- Made a wedding car decoration for $8
- Raised our individual allowances
- Went to da club with some friends
- Blew our our eardrums and made some money at some rock festivals
- Trained for and ran a half-marathon (is this really fun?!?)
- Entertained an obscene amount of guests over the summer
- Played in soccer leagues
- Attended some wine classes for wine glasses
- Bought some cheap costumes for Halloween and had a blast
- Went on our very first vacation and went way under budget
Looking back, this year was pretty incredible. We’re definitely looking forward to 2008!
Status: Hell yeah!